Ongoing issues closed as "Obsolete"

AppCoder

Apr 30, 2015, 10:03:25 AM4/30/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I'd really like to use the new onCellInfoChanged callback, but it doesn't seem
to get updated.  There was an issue filed with sample code demonstrating
the bug:

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=43467

but the status has been set to "Obsolete".  Given that the sample code
continues to display the faulty behavior (onCellInfoChanged never getting
called back) on current Android builds and there is no newer cell tower
information api, what should be done next?

Glenn Kasten

Apr 30, 2015, 10:07:42 AM4/30/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
I am checking.  If I'm able to learn the reason for obsolete status,
we'll update either the issue and/or this thread.

Glenn Kasten

Apr 30, 2015, 11:29:28 AM4/30/15
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Please file a new issue, thanks