[Android] Procedure to start netd service in recovery mode

S. Kanthiraj Sudhaher

Jun 3, 2016, 6:22:57 PM6/3/16
to android-...@googlegroups.com, android-d...@googlegroups.com, andro...@googlegroups.com, hac...@android.com
Dear All,

I want to connect to a server to pull some data in recovery mode.
My target is up with Ethernet and able to get IP address via DHCP.

When i try to connect to server using CURL library function, am getting "Unable to Resolve Host Name" error.

I suspect, netd (network daemon) service is not running in recovery mode and that might be the reason for DNS not able to resolve host name.

Can anybody help me to explain the procedure to start netd service in recovery mode.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kant