Chatsecure on Android Emulator: always "Signing in..."

Massimo Canonico

Apr 27, 2016, 8:39:51 PM4/27/16
to android-platform
Hi all,
I'm having a problem with ChatSecure on my android emulator.
I can install it and, when I set up my google account, the app is not able to connect
by using my google credential. I'm sure about my login/password and chatsecure on
an android physical device works perfectly.

So I'm wondering if there is something on android emulator that make securechat not
able to connect with google account.

I'll add a couple of info from the logcat, maybe this could help you to
help me ;)

By looking for chatsecure into the logcat, I've got:

W/ActivityManager(  379): No content provider found for permission
revoke: file:///data/local/tmp/chatsecure-latest.apk
W/ActivityManager(  379): No content provider found for permission
revoke: file:///data/local/tmp/chatsecure-latest.apk
I/ChatSecure( 1719): no chatsecure.properties available

By looking for guardian, I've got:

E/WindowManager(  379): Starting window AppWindowToken{b21b4358
token=Token{b23072e0 ActivityRecord{b22594f8 u0
info.guardianproject.otr.app.im/.app.WelcomeActivity t5}}} timed out

I/MemorizingTrustManager( 1719):
getAppKeyStore(/data/data/info.guardianproject.otr.app.im/app_KeyStore/KeyStore.bks)
- file does not exist

The chatsecure UI does not provide any error message.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,