Re: [OpenCV4Android] Re: Need help installing opencv android 2.4.2 on windows 7

Victor Feng

Nov 29, 2012, 8:49:32 AM11/29/12
to OpenCV4Android

you may try install the Tegra Android development pack instead to avoid all the nasty parts

在 2012-11-29 下午5:26,"tuva" <ksi...@ksindi.com>写道:
Huschke

Did you ever resolve this issue? I've been banging my head trying to solve this for a couple nights.

On Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:27:06 PM UTC-4, Huschke wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to get it to work for the past month, without any luck. I'm a little desperate at this point and I really hope anyone here can point me in the right direction.

I did all the step in this tutorial:
but Eclipse tells me that the following dependency is missing:
"opencv library - 2.4.2.jar"

Regards

btw: I would be using a Galaxy Nexus (Stock Jelly Bean 4.1.1) to run the tutorials.