FREAK descriptor

59 visningar

Mohamed Gad-elrab

oläst,
30 nov. 2012 18:00:062012-11-30
till android...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I have few questions about FREAK implementation in opencv I really need to know to continue:

1. I cannot get what the 64 values (columns) returned for each keypoint ? FREAK should return binary values as I understand?

2. I used BruteForceMatcher<Hamming> like in FREAK_demo.cpp in opencv samples. however it always give matches that may be wrong .. so I want to filter result ... I want to use the distance variable in the DMatch object returned but I cannot get what it representing in case of Hamming distance?.. should I take the big distances or small ??  what is the expected range for it ?  I cannot find in any documentation

I hope someone can help

Thank you in advance

--
Best Regards,
Mohamed Gad-Elrab

Alexander Smorkalov

oläst,
3 dec. 2012 05:40:402012-12-03
till android...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mohamed Gad-elrab,
I suggest you to post your question on official Q&A OpenCV forum.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden