iris detection

Putria Febriana

Nov 21, 2012, 5:05:14 PM11/21/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
can you help me to find iris on opencv? because i have been searching and only can detect pupil not iris circle...thanks before

He Jibo

Nov 21, 2012, 5:10:42 PM11/21/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
You can use hough circle to detect the iris or pupil. But I do not think the quality of the smartphone camera has a resolution good enough to distinguish iris and pupil. I am interested for such a solution too.

Jibo
---------------------------
He Jibo
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology,
Wichita State University
website: www.hejibo.info

Putria Febriana

Nov 21, 2012, 6:18:35 PM11/21/12
to android...@googlegroups.com

I've been using hough circle ... and it's not just finding his pupil with iris ...
in this image, the opencv hough circle just found circle Red, not the blue circle...