Re: Sample - face-detection fails due to missing lib

Andrey Pavlenko

Jun 6, 2012, 4:14:06 AM6/6/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
I've just tried the prebuilt APK provided with the package - it works OK on my phone.
Actually the typo  'tacker' vs 'tracker' is made in all places, so the package includes 'libdetection_based_tacker.so' that loads OK.
What issues did you have with unmodified sample?

Andrey Pavlenko

Jun 13, 2012, 4:31:30 AM6/13/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
do you have this problem with the prebuilt APK (...\OpenCV-2.4.1-android-bin\OpenCV-2.4.1\bin\example-face-detection.apk) ?

Andrey Pavlenko

Jun 22, 2012, 4:32:31 AM6/22/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
OK, guys, let me guess what's wrong:
maybe some of you haven't noticed that in 2.4.1 this sample was extended with native part,
so when you rebuilding it in Eclipse and running, you need also to build the native part (either via call to 'ndk-build' in the sample folder or setting up the CDT Builder - both these approaches are described in our updated tutorial).
Also be aware that the sample's Application.mk is configured to build arm-v7a version of JNI library, modify it if you need armeabi and/or x86 versions.

Androidfirefighter

Jun 22, 2012, 6:37:14 AM6/22/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reminding. This solves the problem :P

Andrey Pavlenko

Dec 10, 2012, 10:40:18 AM12/10/12
to android...@googlegroups.com