OpenCV is testing its new place for questions

Kirill Kornyakov

Jun 25, 2012, 10:54:34 AM6/25/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

We're happy to announce that a new Q&A forum is available for beta-testing: answers.opencv.org! But please note that your questions should be relevant from the very beginning. This forum is going to gradually replace the current Yahoo and OpenCV4Android google groups. So, if you have some general questions about OpenCV, Computer Vision, Augmented Reality, Computational Photography, please go to the answers.opencv.org. We'll try to do our best to make the new site a valuable resource of information. And we hope that the Askbot engine will help us to keep stuff in order.

This group is not going to be closed, we'll use it for making announcements and helping you with potential bugs. So, in case of problems, you can still seek for help here.

Best regards,
Kirill Kornyakov