How to turn on verbose for compiler and link for cmake on Android Studio

seal2002

Feb 6, 2018, 9:24:54 AM2/6/18
to android-ndk
Hello guys,
I am a newbie on cmake and Android Studio, too. Currently, I use Android Studio to port my game from Win32 to android with C++ in core. I get some issue with compiler and I try to find out what is it. Which Android Studio and Gradle, Cmake, I don't know where to put the -v for compiler and -verbose for linking to show the information needed. Do you know how to add it to Cmake ?
I search in Android NDK page and Android Studio page but have nothing relate to it.
Any suggestion is appreciated
Thanks,
Seal

mic _

Feb 6, 2018, 9:29:39 AM2/6/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com

seal2002

Feb 6, 2018, 9:53:46 PM2/6/18
to android-ndk
Hi Michael,
Thank you for help, I can print the log now.
Thanks,
Seal