How to setup NDK on Android Studio

송방용

Nov 17, 2015, 2:22:16 AM11/17/15
to android-ndk
Hello!

Please understand my bad english.

I used Eclipse to develop android application.

I try to change the development tool to Android Studio from Eclipse.

but I don't understand to set up the NDK environment on Android Studio.

Can you teach me how to set up it?

 My OS is Windows 7.

Thanks in advance!

abhi

Nov 17, 2015, 6:29:43 PM11/17/15
to android-ndk
I hope you have Android Studio 1.4
Then Go to Tools-->Android-->SDK Manager -->SDK Tools
Select Android NDK from the list and install it

Bill Church

Jan 3, 2016, 9:52:07 PM1/3/16
to android-ndk
I've just pulled down the latest Android Studio (1.51) and I attempted to add the NDK as outlined, but during unzipping the package manager simply disappears (crashes).  Is there a suitable workaround?

Bill Church

Jan 4, 2016, 10:03:13 AM1/4/16
to android-ndk
So this was running the 32-bit version of Android Studio.  Remembering that, I pulled down a 64-bit Java JDK and ran the 64-bit version of Android Studio.  Using that, I was able to download and install the NDK without issue.

So there appears to be an issue with the 32-bit version only.