Can we dubug a native process using ndk-gdb that is started using ProcessBuilder in java code

nandita suri

Jun 23, 2016, 11:11:11 PM6/23/16
to android-ndk

 I am trying to debug an android application which starts an executable (openvpn) using process builder in java code.
 I would like to step into the code of the executable and go through the code flow.

 wanted to know if i can use ndk-gdb to do that ? If yes, what would be the best way. If not, what can be done in that case.

 Could any one please guide me on this ? Thanks

Dan Albert

Jun 27, 2016, 4:21:24 PM6/27/16
to android-ndk, Josh Gao
+jmgao