Compile fwknop

Leo Goldim

Dec 20, 2016, 11:20:37 PM12/20/16
to android-ndk
Hi all,

I'm trying to compile fwknop for Android using a ndk Standalone Toolchain and I getting the following error:

checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
checking for library containing SSL_library_init... no
configure: error: libfko needs ssl

I already compiled OpenSSL and copied the include and lib files to my Toolchain sysroot folder (before it the ./configure command didn't find the ssl.h file).

Someone already used Standalone toolchain to compile a Open Source program (./configure & make) for Android? Or someone have any other suggestion to do it?

Thanks

ijkl 8888

Dec 23, 2016, 10:06:24 AM12/23/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Either if the configure script flag accept options like --with-ssl-includes=/path/to/ssl/include and --with-ssl-libs=/path/to/ssl/lib
or you could use "CFLAGS=-I/path/to/ssl/include LDFLAGS=-L/path/to/ssl/lib"

Leo Goldim

Dec 23, 2016, 11:03:47 PM12/23/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your answer but the problem was that OpenSSL changed the SSL_library_in it function in version 1.1.0. Using the version 1.0.1 works fine.

javacom

Dec 24, 2016, 10:48:14 AM12/24/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Where did you get the configure script? May be you could modify the script to skip the SSL_library_init check?

Regards
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to android-ndk...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk.

Leo Goldim

Dec 24, 2016, 6:32:25 PM12/24/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
The configure script came with fwknop package. It's possible to change the configure script to look for another function, but I decided to downgrade the openssl library.