ndk in android wear devices

Álan Livio

Feb 28, 2015, 6:09:15 PM2/28/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
Anyone know about support for android ndk in android wear device?
Specify want use android ndk in a Moto 360 device.
I appreciated any help.

Best regards.

--
Álan Lívio V. Guedes

Álan Livio

Mar 31, 2015, 6:25:47 PM3/31/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
Anyone know something about NDK support in android wear devices?
The NDK webpage not inform about that[1].

--
Álan Lívio V. Guedes

Felix Homann

Apr 1, 2015, 6:37:47 AM4/1/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I don't think it's any different from "usual" Android as long as the hardware supports the used feature set (i.e. doN't expect OpenSL ES to work). But why don't you just try in the emulator?

Álan Livio

Apr 9, 2015, 1:09:00 PM4/9/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the answer Felix.
I agree with you.
One of my concerns is about the OpenGL.
My project uses the SDL library[1], that uses OpenGL.

I will try the emulator and report here.
Best Regards.

--
Álan Lívio V. Guedes