NdkCameraManager native APIs - console application

pragneshk...@einfochips.com

Nov 17, 2017, 8:27:08 AM11/17/17
to android-ndk
My goal is to develop an image processing library where I need to capture a camera a video and do a processing on it. I am using Android N which has NdkCameraManager API support. I am taking a reference of (https://github.com/googlesamples/android-ndk/tree/master/camera) sample to develop my own sample to see if I am able to capture a video. I developed a command line application using these APIs. I am executing this application from root prompt but I am not getting image callback. Return status of all the APIs is ok.

If I use the same cpp file in a JAVA application and call the same function from android_main I start getting the callback. Not sure what is a problem here, any help is appreciated. I can provide some more info (logs, source code etc) if needed.

Thanks,
Pragnesh