How to config ndk with Android Studio offline

耿介之

Aug 4, 2015, 10:30:38 AM8/4/15
to android-ndk
Hi, I want to config ndk with Android Studio 1.3(AS), but I can't install ndk by AS as the network problem.

So, I download the ndk archive directly, but I don't know hot to config it under the sdk path?Where should I place it, and whether some config file to edit?

Johan Euphrosine

Aug 4, 2015, 10:35:32 AM8/4/15
to android-ndk
You can specify the path to the NDK in "Project Structure > SDK Location > NDK Location"

Hope that helps.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:30 PM 耿介之 <jiez...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I want to config ndk with Android Studio 1.3(AS), but I can't install ndk by AS as the network problem.

So, I download the ndk archive directly, but I don't know hot to config it under the sdk path?Where should I place it, and whether some config file to edit?

Rao Saifullah

Aug 25, 2015, 3:53:13 AM8/25/15
to android-ndk
Or you can go to local.properties file and put ndk.dir=/path/to/ndk/folder. There you can also see the sdk.dir.