I can't find the NDK 9.0d

Max Teel

May 22, 2015, 8:26:09 PM5/22/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon. I'm an student from Mexico, and I'm starting to develop games for android. But i have a trouble. I can't find the Android NDK Revision 9.0d (March 2014). I need that versión to update a game from my job. Could someboy send me the page where i can find the download link? Greetings in advance.

Max Sierra.

J Decker

May 22, 2015, 11:30:57 PM5/22/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Max Teel <maxsi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Good afternoon. I'm an student from Mexico, and I'm starting to develop games for android. But i have a trouble. I can't find the Android NDK Revision 9.0d (March 2014). I need that versión to update a game from my job. Could someboy send me the page where i can find the download link? Greetings in advance.

Max Sierra.

javacom

May 23, 2015, 4:36:33 AM5/23/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com