How to define multiple ndk modules in gradle (new experimental gradle plugin)

292 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

sovathee

da leggere,
30 lug 2015, 16:29:0930/07/15
a android-ndk
My app has several JNI modules and I used to define the following in my gradle:

commandLine "ndk-build.cmd",
'-C', file('src/main/jni').absolutePath,
'-j', Runtime.runtime.availableProcessors(),
'all'

And in my Android.mk, I specifies what files to be built with each module.

Now, I want to be able to native debug my app, so I'm trying to convert my build.gradle to use the new experimental gradle plugin (http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/gradle-experimental)

However, it seems that I can only defines one module and I cannot specify what files to be built.

Does anyone have any idea how to configure this?

Thanks,
So
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore