Ndk c++ thread doesn't get Android service context

bouin.a...@gmail.com

May 25, 2016, 11:04:33 AM5/25/16
to android-ndk
Hello android-ndk community,

At the moment, my activity binds to a service using bindService and Context.BIND_ABOVE_CLIENT flag.
This service calls a jni method that runs a std::thread.
When activity goes to background, service and jni method both keep their reactivity, but not the std::thread.
(to check reactivity I simply loop over a usleep and check the time required to perform the sleep. while backgrounded, the std::thread takes up to 40ms more to perform the usleep).

May I missed something ? Please help me.
Every help will be welcome.

Best regards,
Alexandre.