undefined reference __system_property_get

RichieRich

May 12, 2016, 10:25:24 AM5/12/16
to android-ndk
Hey Community,

I wan´t to use the function __system_property_get from <sys/system_properties.h>
I use only Gradle for compiling C-code.

When i want to compile I have the error:

"undefined reference to '__system_property_get'

The linker cant find it ?

I need this function, to read the IMEI from the mobilephone.
Is there any way to use it? Or is it deprecated and i must use JNI ?

thx for helping

Glenn Kasten

May 12, 2016, 10:32:40 AM5/12/16
to android-ndk
This is not a supported NDK API as far as I know.

Dan Albert

May 12, 2016, 4:14:36 PM5/12/16
to android-ndk
Not enough information. What version of the NDK are you using? What architecture are you targeting? What API level?