Android Studio 1.3, why aren't library project .so files included in my APK

corbinlc

Aug 20, 2015, 7:30:05 PM8/20/15
to android-ndk
I am new to Android Studio. I am using Android Studio 1.3 because it has built in NDK support. I have a project that can be used as an application or as a library project. When I imported it to Android Studio as an application (and modified the gradle scipts as documented), it built the .so files and included them in the .apk output. When I modified it to be a library project, it is building the .so files, but not including them in the .aar output and hence they are missing in the final .apk. Should I have to do anything to inform it to put the .so files into the .aar? If so, what should I do?

Thanks for any feedback,
Corbin