JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: JNI NewStringUTF called with pending exception 'java.lang.NullPointerException' thrown in unknown throw location'

Nayana Vasudev

Nov 1, 2016, 12:39:35 PM11/1/16
to android-ndk

We have a requirement to find the signature of apk using android ndk with JNI(Java native interface) code. We are able to get the package and signature of the apk in android, but while integrating with KONY getting null pointer exception.

'sart/runtime/check_jni.cc:65] JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: JNI NewStringUTF called with pending exception

'java.lang.NullPointerException' thrown in unknown throw location'

Attaching the jni file
checksign.zip