prebuilds issue with NDK

pps

Apr 19, 2014, 8:55:19 PM4/19/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If I add some prebuilt shared libs to my library, then it makes my library link to these prebuilt libraries. Is it possible to do add prebuilt shared libs to my project, without adding these prebuilt libs to the linker?

The reason is that my project creates separate activities (gui and service), and gui activity loads one lib, and the service loads another lib. Now i have to do manually all the copying, since by making my library linked to that prebuilt shared lib I have to load the shared lib inside service process as well even though there is no reason and not dependency on that lib.