Build android os image with custom ndk app

Gopi

Jun 29, 2011, 7:38:08 AM6/29/11
to android-ndk
Hi,
I m trying to build the android os image with my custom ndk app.
I copied the entire project folder to the /packages/apps/hello-jni. i
m getting the following error

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=2.1-update1
TARGET_PRODUCT=devkit8000
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=ECLAIR
/bin/bash: line 0: cd: sdk/layoutopt/app/src/resources: No such file
or directory
target thumb C: hello-jni <= packages/apps/hello-jni/project/jni/hello-
jni.c
target SharedLib: hello-jni (out/target/product/devkit8000/obj/
SHARED_LIBRARIES/hello-jni_intermediates/LINKED/hello-jni.so)
target Prelink: hello-jni (out/target/product/devkit8000/symbols/
system/lib/hello-jni.so)
build/tools/apriori/prelinkmap.c(168): library 'hello-jni.so' not in
prelink map
make: *** [out/target/product/devkit8000/symbols/system/lib/hello-
jni.so] Error 1

please help me....

David Turner

Jun 29, 2011, 7:46:08 AM6/29/11
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Gopi <gopi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
    I m trying to build the android os image with my custom ndk app.
I copied the entire project folder to the /packages/apps/hello-jni.

You should not do that, the NDK and platform build systems are now very different, even if they share some initial design decisions.
This is bound to not work, except for really trivial programs.