Error getting nativeLibraryDirectories

Christian Verdú

Nov 26, 2017, 1:54:48 AM11/26/17
to android-ndk

I have compiled some native libraries and  these are added to the apk file at lib/ path. I added a capture of my apk.
The problem is when I use OTA updates of the android things developer console. It seems that the apk is not installed because the updater_process doesn't create the 'lib' and 'oat' directories like the usual installation of packages. For example, I I install that package using adb install package it works fine without any problems but if I send the package via OTA when the app runs fails beacuse it doesn't find the native libraries with the error message:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/com.google.android.things.jar", zip file "/oem/app/app-release.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/oem/lib/app-release, /oem/app/app-release.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /system/vendor/lib, /system/lib, /system/vendor/lib]]] couldn't find "libnode-launcher.so"

What I can do to fix it?
Captura de pantalla de 2017-11-24 09-48-46.png

Andrew Esh

Nov 26, 2017, 11:11:49 PM11/26/17
to android-ndk
See my answer in this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-ndk/AXsShjP61NE/jw8VC3duAwAJ

Is that of any help? Perhaps the library is present, and there is a problem loading it.

Alex Cohn

Nov 29, 2017, 1:30:00 PM11/29/17
to android-ndk
By OTA, do you mean updates via PlayStore? Is this reproducible?

Thanks, Alex