Not able to find the "Include C++ support option" in Android Studio 3.0.1

minde...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2017, 12:45:50 PM12/30/17
to android-ndk
Hi,

 I am trying to learn Android Native using Android Studio 3.0.1 in Ubuntu 17.10. I am not able to find the "Include C++ support option" in Android Studio 3.0.1. Has any of the installation gone bad? The SDK manager and Android studio reports that my SDK is up to date and I have the NDK downloaded along with lldb and cmake. Could somebody please help me with this?

Thanks,
Gautam.

Kenneth Geisshirt

Dec 31, 2017, 11:26:13 AM12/31/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com

The "include C++ support" option is part of the wizard when you create a new project.

Kenneth

Kenneth Geisshirt, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Majbøl Allé 18, DK-2770 Kastrup, +45 60 62 71 82

Alex Cohn

Jan 7, 2018, 6:31:37 AM1/7/18
to android-ndk
The menu item is "Link C++ Project with Gradle" and you can find it under File.

BR,
Alex