Security Service for android

Venkata Naga Kailash Anantha

Mar 14, 2014, 12:37:32 AM3/14/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am currently building a security service which tries to analyse the users based on the way they interact with the phone. Is there a way to capture the touch coordinates of the finger across application?

Can I use the linux system calls to capture the touch data?Please help me as I am stuck at this point. This is very important for my project

Earlence

Mar 31, 2014, 11:54:44 AM3/31/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
you can read raw input event from /dev/input
Look at the EventHub as well.

This is not a kernel question and should be in android-platform

Angie Sun

Feb 9, 2015, 10:12:57 AM2/9/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
My goal is to get all the touch coordinates when someone touches the screen. For example, right now, it seems that when someone touches the screen, what gets reported to the EventHub is an x and y coordinate that represent the approximate "center" of the touch, and then some other variables. Is there any way to get all the raw coordinates that were perceived to be touched (so the entire shape of the touch as opposed to simply the center?)
I tried to cat /dev/input and I have taken a look at InputReader and EventHub.
I am a bit of a newbie. Any help would be appreciated!