How do I use Physical Keyboard on ZALO

Deni Yulianti

Nov 11, 2016, 10:07:31 AM11/11/16
to Android Linux Kernel Development
Hi all.
I have a problem using physical keyboard which is Vietnamese language on ZALO Instant Messaging.

I have tried some keyboards but it cannot work such as TS Keyboard, Viet telex keyboard, Guobi Vietnamese keyboard, IQQI, Redraw keyboard, viet fast keyboard, vietname keyboard, vietnamese keyboard, vietnamese for GO keyboard and so on.

My problems are whenever I try to type some words, there was blinking on ZALO so that I cannot use the physical keyboard; and the background color for the keyboard is white that is not clear for typing since same color with ZALO's background.

I use Remix OS version 3.0.205 (kernel version is 4.4.19-android-x86_64) with Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1 that runs over VM-ware Workstation Player 12.5.

Please help me out. I would appreciate for any suggestion and help.