Emergency remount&reboot on 3.10 porting

er orcun

Dec 4, 2015, 2:21:12 PM12/4/15
to Android Linux Kernel Development
Hi,

I'm trying to port 3.10 kernel to my device. But it reboots itself after a while, and does sync&emergency remount before that. So probably it's from userspace.
I've looked to android_system_core repo and there are various emergency remount&reboot triggers, but none of them match with my situation. And all of them prints some messages before doing it, but on my last_kmsg there is no message clarifying reboot reason (my loglevel is proper)

So, what do you think? Is there any other sysrq triggers on other repos?