Building kernel AOSP 4.4.2 for a specific device throws conflict in resources

dhruv g

Aug 25, 2014, 3:03:09 PM8/25/14
to android...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am trying to build kernel for a device with AOSP 4.4.2 and I get the following error.

build/core/base_rules.mk:134: *** vendor/google/libs: MODULE.TARGET.SHARED_LIBRARIES.libjpeg already defined by external/jpeg.  Stop.

I understand that the shared variable already exists and I need to remove one. But when I look into libs folder except make file, the rest are .so files and jpeg file has many files. Could some one please tell me how to fix this issue.

Thanks