How do I get Chat History From LINE, Wechat, Zalo, Viber That Have Been Installed on PC

Deni Yulianti

Jan 15, 2017, 8:11:56 AM1/15/17
to Android Linux Kernel Development

I have been installed some IM applications on my PC which were LINE, ZALO, Wechat and Viber.

Actually, I wanna back-up my chat history regularly such as monthly or weekly on my PC (without using a smart phone).

I have tried to do at LINE, however I just can back-up for some lines, it means that I cannot back-up for complete my chat history. Further, it have to do at each user. So if I have 100 friends at my friend list so that I have to back-up 100 times for clicking "save chat history".

Then, after I installed ZALO and VIBER, the PC has created automatically the folder at C:\Users\PC ABC\Documents\Wechat Files\abcde and C:\Users\PC ABC\Documents\ViberDownloads. However, both folder don't have chat history that I wanted.

abcde means name of wechat's user and PC ABC is the name of PC.

Furthermore, For WECHAT, chat history is saved at C:\Users\PC ABC\Documents\Wechat Files\abcde. However, I cannot find any chat history there.

Please help me out to find out the chat history for these IM messengers.

For your information, I run these IM on Windows 7 that running over VMware Player. My host OS is Windows 7.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.