Tegra4 Kernel Source

Chris

Mar 26, 2014, 12:02:26 PM3/26/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
I am working with the Tegra4 (Tegra Note 7 device) and need to modify the kernel.  I am not able to find the kernel source for Tegra4 and I'm not sure how/where to find it.  I have looked here https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/tegra/ but this only has up to tegra3 and nothing for tegra4.  I appreciate any suggestion on where to look or how to get the Tegra4 kernel source.  Thanks.

Dan Willemsen

Mar 27, 2014, 2:03:03 PM3/27/14
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 09:02:26AM -0700, Chris wrote:
>I am working with the Tegra4 (Tegra Note 7 device) and need to modify the kernel. I am not able to find the kernel source for Tegra4 and I'm not sure how/where to find it. I have looked here https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/tegra/ but this only has up to tegra3 and nothing for tegra4. I appreciate any suggestion on where to look or how to get the Tegra4 kernel source. Thanks.

We post TegraNote code on http://nv-tegra.nvidia.com/

The latest kernel for Tegra Note 7 is here:

http://nv-tegra.nvidia.com/gitweb/?p=linux-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/rel-tegranote-r4

Dan Willemsen

---
nvpublic