Compile Android , Kernel and Emulator Source code

Shahrooz Pooryousef

Jul 13, 2015, 6:22:07 PM7/13/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have downloaded  Android Framework Source code(4.0.) and goldfish (emulator) kernel  and  manta (Nexus 10) kernel source code also.

I need to have myself Modified Android Source code and Kernel also.
i have two problem:
1-  error in compiling android Source code (details is below)

2- how to run output of android framework source code compiling  and goldfish (emulator )kernel and Modified Source code with each other?

my system config is Ubuntu 14  (64bit OS) , 8 GB RAM and java 6 oracle,
i know i should  Compile Android framework, I did source build/envsetup.sh then used lunch aosp_arm-eng, then finally make.

I am getting this error:
ut/target/product/generic/obj/GYP/shared_intermediates/blink/bindings/V8DirectoryEntry.h:71: error: undefined reference to 'WebCore::V8DirectoryEntry::createWrapper(WTF::PassRefPtr<WebCore::DirectoryEntry>, v8::Handle<v8::Object>, v8::Isolate*)'
at the end i get
make: *** [out/target/product/generic/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libwebviewchromium_intermediates/LINKED/libwebviewchromium.so] Error 1

 i have attached the make command  output.

 I am not sure if the newer libraries on Ubuntu 14 is ok or not for Android source code compiling version 4.0.?

but i dont know how run Modified android framework source code with each other?

Could anyone shed some light on this and assist me on what I should do ?

Thanks,
Shahrooz

AndroidSrccode-error-compiling.txt

Ye Roger

Aug 26, 2015, 1:25:04 PM8/26/15
to Android Linux Kernel Development
Have you tested your AOSP build environment? The easiest way is to test with a standard emulator build. After the build can work, you can start from there.