GCM server returns InternalServerError

Lukas Kubicek

Jun 19, 2017, 3:51:29 AM6/19/17
to android-gcm
Hi,
we have application sending mobile notifications running over one year. Since yesterday we start to receive InternalServerError for all our requests.
Is there an error on gcm server?

Diego Giorgini

Jun 19, 2017, 1:31:31 PM6/19/17
to android-gcm
Hi Lukas,
we are not aware of any service disruption.
Please contact a Firebase Support and provide an example request that is failing.

Thanks,
Diego

Socie Development

Jun 22, 2017, 11:13:10 AM6/22/17
to android-gcm
We get the same response since june 17 for some of our requests

Diego Giorgini

Jun 22, 2017, 2:43:00 PM6/22/17
to android-gcm
Hello,
Please contact a Firebase Support and provide an example request that is failing.

sil...@opeepl.com

Jun 27, 2017, 9:51:11 AM6/27/17
to android-gcm
https://github.com/google/gcm/issues/179

Check if this is not the issue.

Massimiliano

May 1, 2024, 8:14:54 PM (7 days ago) May 1
to android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638