How to reset registration IDs when sender ID is changed?

Lenin Raj Rajasekaran

Nov 13, 2015, 6:33:28 AM11/13/15
to android-gcm
I have about 100 registration IDs generated from users. I had to move my developer account to another email address. So the sender ID has changed now. If I use the old authorization key to new users, it says "MismatchSenderId". Same error for new authorization key to old users. Is there a way to reset all the old registration IDs to new sender? So I can manager with just on authorization key.

Spundun Bhatt

Dec 2, 2015, 9:55:40 PM12/2/15
to android-gcm
You can have the new version of the app send a new registration id to the server. I think that's the right way to do it.