com.google.android.gcm.server.InvalidRequestException: HTTP Status Code: 401 at com.google.android.

krishna reddy

Dec 10, 2015, 1:17:38 AM12/10/15
to android-gcm
hello guys am krishna am new to android i got this exception when i send notification one device to another device everything is fine but why i got this i dont please help me anyone

com.google.android.gcm.server.InvalidRequestException: HTTP Status Code: 401 at com.google.android.

Naveen Tamrakar

Dec 10, 2015, 1:19:23 AM12/10/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Authentication Error The sender account that you're trying to use to send a message couldn't be authenticated. Possible causes are:

Authorization header missing or with invalid syntax.

Invalid project number sent as key.

Key valid but with GCM service disabled.

Request originated from a server not whitelisted in the Server Key IPs.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13984888/http-status-code-401-in-gcmdemo

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:47 AM, krishna reddy <krish.kris...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello guys am krishna am new to android i got this exception when i send notification one device to another device everything is fine but why i got this i dont please help me anyone

com.google.android.gcm.server.InvalidRequestException: HTTP Status Code: 401 at com.google.android.

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen Tamrakar
Contact : 7828553484

krishna reddy

Dec 10, 2015, 6:39:15 AM12/10/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naveen Do u have any working code for device to device send notification.if u have please send me.actully what  i want u know when i click the button send notification to 1 or more people ..if u have anycode please send me