GCM stops working after a day or two

Jonathan Woo

Apr 2, 2015, 7:17:37 PM4/2/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
We have a user that says he receives GCM messages for a day or two, but then he no longer gets them.
He can reregister for another GCM token manually, which will work for another day or so and then stop working.

We have the Google email account of the device, the receipts for the messages sent which he has not received, his current GCM registration token, and our project id.
Is there someone that we can send this information to so that the issue can be investigated?  If there is additional information required to diagnose, please let me know that as well.