GCM down for many hours now.. ?

Patrick Cerri

Jun 14, 2016, 10:02:26 AM6/14/16
to android-gcm
Hi,

I use GCM in my app, and it's been working fine. Today all the messages aren't being sent to the devices. I get the messageID when I contact the GCM server so I assume the message has been received correctly.

It's Tues, 14 June , between 12:00 and 15:00 UK time so far.

Any known issues at this time ?

Thanks.

Mickael Despesse

Jun 14, 2016, 10:17:48 AM6/14/16
to android-gcm
I'm experiencing the same issue.
Upon further testing, it seems that targeting a single device (with param to="ecf_EC3zAA4:APA91bFrXMyM1_....") is still working as expected. Only topics (with param to="/topics/foobar") seem to be broken.

Patrick Cerri

Jun 14, 2016, 10:24:02 AM6/14/16
to android-gcm
wow. Thanks for replying!

that makes me feel a lot better (Sorry) ;)

I was going crazy here. We have this presentation later and the whole thing has stopped working..

Any way to know when this will be resolved ? (I'm assuming no.. )

There doesn't seem to be a GCM status monitor in the google cloud dashboard..

Subir Jhanb

Jun 14, 2016, 10:45:48 AM6/14/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, We are working on the issue and we will post an update here

Steffen Kolb

Jun 14, 2016, 1:31:48 PM6/14/16
to android-gcm
All of our apps are affected as well. With different accounts, different API keys and different devices.
We are using the "topics/foo" format as well.

Thanks for the reply here.
The gcm-support (gcm-dev...@google.com) we contacted does not seem to be aware of the issue yet.

Subir Jhanb

Jun 14, 2016, 1:48:47 PM6/14/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Issue should be resolved now

Steffen Kolb

Jun 14, 2016, 2:25:22 PM6/14/16
to android-gcm

Thanks for the message and fast fix.

We tested our apps right away and everything seems to start running smoothly again.

Mickael Despesse

Aug 29, 2016, 10:58:24 AM8/29/16
to android-gcm
Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue again : notification targeting a single device are correctly received, but topics don't seem to work. Am I the only one affected ?

Diego Giorgini

Aug 29, 2016, 12:14:52 PM8/29/16
to android-gcm
Hi Mickael,
We are investigating an issue with the Topics API.
you can follow the updates on https://status.firebase.google.com/

Massimiliano

May 5, 2024, 5:30:12 PM (3 days ago) May 5
to android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638