Suddenly Error 401 Unauthorized while nothing on our side changed...

JeeJee Studio

Sep 11, 2016, 10:21:47 AM9/11/16
to android-gcm
Hi,

i see a few more threads with the same issue.
Is there something changed at Google's side?

GCM worked perfectly untill yesterday, so what could cause this issue?

Keys are not changed, authorisations are not changed.

And yes we use the correct API keys, because it all worked :) until yesterday.

Any update on what could have caused this?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Jerry

JeeJee Studio

Sep 12, 2016, 2:29:49 PM9/12/16
to android-gcm
I've submitted concerning this 401 error to
https://support.google.com/code/contact/gcm_dev_support
i suggest everyone who has the same issues to do the same.

JeeJee Studio

Sep 13, 2016, 3:56:14 PM9/13/16
to android-gcm
The solution is to add the ip of your server where your apllication resides to your used Key credentials.