Automatic Android Application Configuration on Google Developers Console

Jack Cheung

Feb 17, 2014, 10:45:27 PM2/17/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering if Google Developers Console can be configured via API / web service?
We want to register our new Android apps for GCM access on the Google Developers Console, rather than adding the "<hash>;<packageId>" pair for each android app manually

Anil VK

Mar 19, 2014, 2:13:24 PM3/19/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I am facing the same issue too. I need to automate creation of Google API project during installation of a server which I have created. Any help on this would be very useful.

<I am new here. Is there a way to follow this post so that anytime someone updates, I can get a notification?>

Thanks,
Anil

Flash Bump

Mar 26, 2014, 8:28:01 AM3/26/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
You should check this answer i gave here, this might help.

Liza Jenifer

Apr 10, 2014, 6:08:14 AM4/10/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I think When you are primed to make an impression on each one of those application introduces, your server might then organize and make an impression on GCM defining which 'enrollment ids' ought to accept the message. That is carried out in 1000 id clusters, however yes you can send to a huge number of id's like this.
We've been getting this kind of inquiry a great deal recently, so we assemble an article with some decent graphs to help represent the methodology:
Best 7 Inch Tablet