With app running, how to update activity without pulling down the notification?

Visto 32 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

fsi...@emergencyuniversity.com

no leída,
19 ago 2016, 14:17:2019/8/16
a android-gcm
Is this possible?  With iOS (APNS), it seems to work this way.  With GCM, it doesn't seem to.  When my app is running, and I see my notification icon on top, if I touch/pull down the notification, everything works great, I want to update a screen (the given activity) without having to do that.  When I send the notification from my Listener service, I do:

intent.AddFlags(ActivityFlags.ClearTop);

I tried intent.SetFlags(ActivityFlags.NewTask), but that doesn't send any notifications.

How can I have it work like APNS, where it just automatically updates the screen if the app is running?  Is it just a flag somewhere?

Thanks

Diego Giorgini

no leída,
22 ago 2016, 20:30:0522/8/16
a android-gcm
Hi,
sorry but I am not understanding your question.
I suggest to open a question on one of our community support channel: https://firebase.google.com/support/

fsi...@emergencyuniversity.com

no leída,
15 sept 2016, 14:55:3615/9/16
a android-gcm
Thanks for the tip about Firebase support.  They helped me.  It turns out it wasn't that hard.  In the OnMessageReceived method of the GCM Listener service, instead of sending the notification, I can just execute the code that the notification would have done.  Works fine -- thanks.

Massimiliano

no leída,
5 may 2024, 17:32:02 (hace 5 días) 5 may
a android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638

Responder a todos
Responder al autor