Anyone else experiencing large percentage (20-40%) of iOS GCM failing with the InternalServerError?

con...@liveraise.com

May 8, 2017, 7:37:58 PM5/8/17
to android-gcm
Starting a today we are seeing a large number of push notifications failing with InternalServerError for iOS tokens. Our APN is still valid and I can confirm that there are iOS devices receiving notifications.

I submitted a ticket to google support. any help in the interim is much appreciated.

--
Connor

mayba...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 3:53:06 AM2/26/18
to android-gcm
hi connor,

wondering if you can share how you managed to resolve it?

con...@liveraise.com

Feb 26, 2018, 3:55:12 AM2/26/18
to android-gcm
Nop, these issues still show up. We implemented a retry (with 1,2,5,10 second backoff) because eventually they will go through.

mayba...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 4:10:47 AM2/26/18
to android-gcm
noted.

another question: did you ever encounter a scenario where GCM returns internalservererror but the push still gets delivered?

con...@liveraise.com

Feb 26, 2018, 12:41:31 PM2/26/18
to android-gcm
Don't know, I haven't been able to replicate the internalservererror on a device I control.

Massimiliano

May 1, 2024, 8:08:46 PM (6 days ago) May 1
to android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638