FCM is not being sent. FCM server throws 200 + Internal Server Error.

Ravi Patel

Jul 27, 2016, 10:12:54 AM7/27/16
to android-gcm
I am in trouble while sending FCM notifications.

I am facing below two issues

1. For IOS devices, FCM server responds as 200 + Internal Server Error.
2. For Android devices, FCM server responds 200, but notifications cannot be delivered to android devices.

Please let me know what's going wrong in FCM server.

Thanks

Diego Giorgini

Jul 27, 2016, 5:36:11 PM7/27/16
to android-gcm
Hi Ravi,

- an example of the request you are doing.
- project id, registration-id or topic you are targeting
- message-id returned by the API call

Ravi Patel

Jul 28, 2016, 1:24:21 AM7/28/16
to android-gcm