100 limit on un-acked (pending) messages

Sakis Kaliakoudas

Oct 6, 2015, 7:42:40 AM10/6/15
to android-gcm
Hello,

I've seen here https://developers.google.com/cloud-messaging/ccs in "Flow Control" that there's a limit of 100 messages that can be pending at any time. My question is, is this per connection or for all the connections? It doesn't make much sense to be for all the connections as there are 1,000 of them, I take it it's 100 x 1000 = 100,000 pending messages limit when using all connections ?

Cheers,
Sakis

Sergey Mkhitaryan

Oct 7, 2015, 3:43:45 PM10/7/15