Not receiving iOS push notifications on release

Vlastimil Venclík

Jul 18, 2015, 6:55:16 AM7/18/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I have problem with running GCM on iOS with production environment. We use topic messaging and app successfully register to some topic e.g. /topic/global, but it receives notifications only for dev builds. I tested uploaded production pk12 certificate with apple apn directly and it works as it should. Production app is signed with enterprise certificate (don't know if it makes any difference). Flag kGGLInstanceIDAPNSServerTypeSandboxOption is set to false for production.

Bundle ID: com.msd.ginp.Keytruda-Alert
Payload:
{
"to": "/topics/global",
"notification" : {
"content-available" :  1,
"sound" : "default",
"title" : "New order",
"body" : "New order in Paris"
}
}

Mohit Sharma

Jul 19, 2015, 3:16:12 PM7/19/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
You should put "content-available" outside of your "notification" dictionary. GCM's notifications do not support the "content-available" inside the "notifications" dictionary. For more reference checkout the "Notification Payload Support" column here

Try with this message

       "to": "/topics/global",
       "content_available" : 1,
"notification" : {