API key for multiple servers

Sang B. Han

Mar 5, 2015, 11:34:30 PM3/5/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone. I am developing servers for applications server for mobile push.

In https://developer.android.com/google/gcm/gs.html ...
When server key for GCM is obtained in Google Developer Console, server address must be specified.
However, address of my application server address can be changed at any time and number of applications servers can be hundreds.

If i use 0.0.0.0/0 for server address, is there any problems?
If it is possible, is there any restriction on number of servers?

Thx in advance.

ISSAM BEN SIRHIR

Mar 6, 2015, 2:54:07 AM3/6/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
it s better to leave the field for server address blank , rather than putting 0.0.0.0 .
Also there is no restriction on number of servers