Sending Push Notification using GCM registration token throws Not_Registered error on Android App

Mayank Bhatnagar

Feb 6, 2018, 3:28:48 AM2/6/18
to android-gcm
Hi,

We have recently come across an issue with push messages not being received at our Moble app User's end. The issue comes while sending the Push Messages from server as Not_Registered, even though the device was successfully registered on the GCM server and was getting push messages earlier. We also have a callback within the app for Token refresh in case the token would have expired, and then notify the new token to our sever. Not sure what could be causing this to happen and would request your support for the same. For your reference, I am sharing some GCM tokens for which we are getting this error

  1. c2GC-x9Vhj0:APA91bEX1MKAK1Cmbyjk8qser0tycJo44nGwT2Itd3Gj8JB1K31a5mOE-eD9BVVVoU_voO8i3SbrXLNV5JPKuQL58Pnkzt2beqD4VyQf-iWVcwz5J8OmPY5BQEjy5H7QJb2qZ1Ag9CmH
  2. cfANXBX-b8Y:APA91bG9frIUkQcR_NBiSXdnKcFlN-5PboVGVQfUMrOwPf_4W_1U3vHL4E55GnnZEduHICUZyTul7QLJg55Fql8o9znOp8-FteZqkb9VzoeglopJku21583BqqWWevchFXbuxINFphI6
  3. c_LprdL7ChQ:APA91bEUnn-B8JIgIKfC9HX5o0LTsrnzOLWLamU8b-7Z3gRJGI3sptyjEG-bhnTZcZLE46zSrI-h5ENm2_5xDtY7m2tzGYkKtveB2_6QF2iFZC0NHuqQXIzsM3c0ZFgjv-xNhsH6EaPA
  4. c0jXZ_SZvc0:APA91bEd7Yyyoqwf_lLgSf-cVY_X4FyJScAB91YMqFbLR6NFDuJPF0PHuhdArdbuolOCT-8XgTnSmjk1a716lOu2Q70weu1HSrh-nNHSeJ5jWjvKLMNru-HZPQ2CaKPkeREdOSVNDcRK
Also I would like to know if there are any server side API to validate scenarios like: valid token, unregister token etc.

Mayank

Diego Giorgini

Feb 12, 2018, 1:25:03 AM2/12/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

please report the problem to Firebase Support to receive assistance.

Best regards
- Diego