GCM doesn't work

Amel Salibasic

Jun 15, 2016, 9:48:23 AM6/15/16
to android-gcm
We are experiencing the issues with GCM last 2 days, where messages are not delivered to devices? Everything was working normal until 2 days ago. I've read this topic on stackoverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37754728/azure-notificationhub-invalid-credentials-when-sending-push Anyone with same issues?

Diego Giorgini

Jun 17, 2016, 3:01:27 AM6/17/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amel,

if you are experiencing HTTP Status Code: 401 (UNAUTHORIZED)
please check that you are using a server type api-key, and not a client api-key.

If you are using Firebase you can find the API-KEY in Project Settings > Cloud Messaging
If you are using cloud console, or you are not sure which key you are using,
you can generate a new key through through https://console.cloud.google.com