Position : Android/IOS Developer , Hillsboro, OR

jgdak...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 4:22:42 PM3/11/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Hi Friends,

Please find the below requirements.

Position: Android/iOS Developer

Job Location : Hillsboro, OR

Duration : 6+ Months

Green card and citizens only

Job Description :

·         Minimum 5+ years of technical experience in iOS or Andorid development

·         Good experience in Native and Hybrid application development

·         Outstanding problem-solving, plus excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must

Thanx,

Regards,

Akanksha GuptaDirect - (727) 266-3743| Plaxonic Inc.

akanksh...@plaxonic.com | www.plaxonic.com

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Plaxonic Inc.I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

Thanks again.