Locating package manager source

Nanda Kumar

Jul 27, 2015, 10:07:51 AM7/27/15
to Android Contributors
Hi,

I am new to the AOSP, downloaded the 5.1.1 source, built and installed the image in nexus 9 successfully.
Now, I need to do modifications to fulfil my objectives and for that I have to know the package manager source which is primarily responsible for installing apps in the android device. I believe that it is somewhere within the system folder but unable to locate exact the source directory. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards
Nanda Kumar Thanigaivelan

Brian Carlstrom

Jul 27, 2015, 11:14:54 AM7/27/15
to android...@googlegroups.com
frameworks/base/services/core/java/com/android/server/pm/PackageManagerService.java