Eigen - Android iMX6 Boundary Devices unable to download

22 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Deepak Rao

ulæst,
31. maj 2016, 10.42.3731.05.2016
til Android Building
Hi All,

I am trying to download "Eigen" for Android iMX6 Board (from Boundary Devices). But, downloading is hanging even after 12 hours. This is third time unsuccessful.

"Fetching projects:  98% (493/503)  Fetching project platform/external/eigen"

Kindly, suggest, if you any idea how to resolve "eigen" downloading

In Android.manifest.xml file : <project path="external/eigen" name="platform/external/eigen" groups="pdk-cw-fs" />

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Deepak

Glenn Kasten

ulæst,
31. maj 2016, 10.56.4731.05.2016
til Android Building
If this is a generic fetch problem for all devices, android-building is the right group.
But if it is specific to iMX6, android-porting would be a better group to discuss it.

Gary Bisson

ulæst,
1. jun. 2016, 10.25.0901.06.2016
til Android Building
Hi Glenn,

This is a generic fetch problem since the manifest points to Google server to retrieve this project. I'm the one who recommended posting here since I can't reproduce the issue on my sync.

Deepak, please specify where you are located, in case some restrictions apply. Also, have you tried downloading the project manually with git clone command?

Regards,
Gary
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter